Monday, December 17, 2012

Goodness...why is it so dark?

I understand that it is winter and all, and it's suppose to be dark, but it's already 7AM and the sky is BLACK? Only a week ago the sun would have been half way over the horizon. What is this madness?

In addition, the wind outside is blowing so hard, it's starting to sound like a giant is trying to slam itself into the west side walls of my house. I was cooking eggs and because the ventilation in my house sucks, I had to open the window to let the smell out. Just as I opened the window, a huge gust of wind blew through the crack, sending my spice rack, curtain and some dishes flying toward the living room. Dishes were broken, spices (and expensive ones, mind you) were all over the floor, and the curtain broke off its hinges and added to the mess.

*sigh* It's one of those mornings, you know?

Not to mention I only had like 5-6 hours of sleep last night. Now, I know, a lot of you insomniacs are saying "Jay! I get like 3 hours of sleep a night! Why are you complaining?"

Cuz I can! >:/ I typically get at least 8-9 hours of sleep a night and I'm not used to waking up so early. But for some reason, the wind wouldn't shut the hell up and I don't exactly have ear plugs lying around anywhere. ;_;

Oh well. Let's hope this day plays out to not be a pain.

Jay

Eat your pancakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment