Sunday, December 16, 2012

A little Irritated

So it's raining outside, and for some reason the mixture of coldness and wetness is irritating me to no end. While for a lot of people this isn't exactly unusual, it is for me.

Why?

Because I love the rain! I love everything about it - how it's dark and gloomy, and grey. It's not that I'm a depressed, emo guy but it's just something about the darkness that I find so relaxing and soothing. Sometimes, when I can't fall asleep, I turn on my laptop and listen to a continuous looping Youtube video if thunder and rain.


This video, specifically:




Although, since I'm in Washington, most of the time I can just open my window and enjoy the natural music of nature.

But today...there's just something about the weather outside that is making me mad. What could be, I wonder? I feel so disturbed, and the hairs on my skin are standing on end.

Oh well. I guess that's the whole teenage mood swing puberty thing.

Jay

Eat your Kimchi.

No comments:

Post a Comment